Our beautiful weather provides a perfect location for insects to thrive. Ants, roaches, spiders and other pests can invade your yard and your home. The most effective way to protect your home from unwanted pests is comprehensive pest prevention by Bug Out Service.
Our pest prevention program will effectively control pests with minimal environmental impact and less risk to human and animal health. We focus our control efforts intensively on where the bugs come from—the outside of your home. This is one of the steps we are taking to be GREENER! We want to stop pests outside before they enter your home!
- Spider web removal (webs within reach) around accessible eaves on the exterior
- Complete exterior treatment targeting the foundation, all windows, doors, gutters and gutter downspouts, soffits, plumbing and HVAC system lines, flower beds, edges of walkways and driveways and underneath the bottom rung of siding
- Treatment of any problem areas in the yard that may pose a threat to the interior of the home
- Strategic placement of baits and insecticides around the perimeter, mulch beds and landscaped areas adjacent to the foundation
- Complete interior treatment, including attic and crawl space, targeting windows, doorways, under appliances and plumbing lines
- Strategic placement of baits on the interior, as needed
- Spider web removal (webs within reach) in the garage, basement and the exterior perimeter
- We only apply products on the interior of your home on the initial visit and on regular visits as needed or requested
If pest problems should arise between our regularly scheduled services, simply call us and we’ll be happy to come out at no additional charge. Our pest prevention program is the perfect solution for keeping your property pest free and creates a healthier living environment for your family and pets.