Did you know termites cost homeowners more than $5 billion in damages annually? This is more than floods, tornadoes and fires combined.
The most common termite species in our area is the Eastern subterranean termite. This termite feeds on cellulose, which is contained in wood and any product derived from wood: lumber, pallets, cardboard boxes and paper products.
It is absolutely necessary to keep your home protected from this unwanted threat. Bug Out can help you fight the war on termites. Comprehensive termite protection using the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology baiting system is the best protection you can have against termites.
Sentricon® System with Always Active™ Technology
- Colony elimination system that protects your home against damaging termites
- Continuous baiting and regular inspections
- Minimizing drilling — less invasive to your property
- Environmentally responsible
- First system to be approved by the EPA's Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative
- Monitoring and scheduling is convenient — no need to come inside your home
Bug Out’s Exclusive Termite Protection Includes:
- Comprehensive protection using bait
- $1,000,000 Repair Warranty (available on qualifying homes)
- Long-term protection established by continuous baiting
- Renewable service agreements for ongoing protection
- Compliance with all state and EPA requirements
Don’t trust your largest investment, your home, to anyone else. Call Bug Out today and let us provide termite protection that will keep your property safe from this unrelenting pest.