To achieve and maintain a beautiful lawn, you need more than fertilization. Basic lawn care practices such as proper watering and mowing are also necessary. It is also important that nutrients reach the soil beneath the turf. This can be accomplished with aeration.
Aeration is a great way to increase the absorption of fertilizer and strengthen turf roots, amongst other benefits. Our aeration service coupled with our regular lawn fertilizer will have your lawn the envy of your neighbors.
Benefits of Aeration
- Improves fertilizer uptake and air exchange for better turf growth
- Strengthens turf roots
- Reduces soil compaction for better uptake of nutrients
- Improves resiliency of the turf
- Enhances thatch breakdown
- Reduces water runoff and improves water absorption
- Reduces standing water to minimize turf issues
- Enhances drought tolerance
Aeration is a great way to increase the absorption of fertilizer and strengthen turf roots, amongst other benefits. Contact Us today for your free evaluation.