Moisture is one of the biggest contributing factors to pests getting inside your home. Up to 50% of the air in your household can flow upwards from a crawl space, which is why it’s so important to keep this space free from moisture problems with professional crawl space pest control services. While there are many methods to keep moisture problems in your property under control, crawl space encapsulation is regarded as one of the most effective methods.
Bug Out is proud to provide crawl space moisture control installation services to keep our customers safe from pest problems that stem from moisture issues.
When to Get Crawl Space Insect Control
Part of the reason moisture can become such a big problem is that it can build up from many sources if the homeowner is unaware. Some of the most common ways many homes are exposed to moisture include:
- Leaks in plumbing, flashing, or roofing
- Water from cooking, showering, washing dishes or clothes
- Broken or dysfunctional gutters, downspouts, or drains
- Flooding or sewer backup
- Damp basements, attics, and crawl spaces
If you’re noticing moisture problems, it’s time to contact the crawl space encapsulation professionals at Bug Out who can install better ventilation in your property.
Need an Estimate for Crawl Space Moisture Control?
Benefits of Crawl Space Moisture Control
Excess moisture in homes is extremely attractive to a number of pests who thrive in humid, moist environments to live and reproduce. Some of the many benefits of crawl space insect control includes:
- Improved air quality throughout the entire home, making for a more comfortable living environment
- Reduced risk of fungi or mold problems that contribute to structural damage
- Improved energy efficiency in the property
- Creation of an inhospitable environment for pests, specifically wood-destroying insects such as termites
Crawl Space Pest Control Services in North Carolina
Moisture attracts pests and can contribute to serious infestations if not controlled. If you think your home suffers from humid conditions, it’s time to consider your options before you have a pest problem. For more information on our ventilation systems and crawl space encapsulation, contact the experts at Bug Out today!Back to Residential Pest Control