Termites are costly creatures. They cost homeowners across the U.S. an average of $5 billion annually, not to mention that most homeowners insurance plans don’t cover termite damage. And since the southeast – particularly Florida and Georgia – are in Termite Infestation Probability (TIP) Zone #1, home and business owners in this region have a much higher risk of damaging infestations. But, before you shell out the big bucks in repair fees, protect your investment with termite control from Bug Out Service.
How to Detect a Termite Problem
Termites are so widespread that it’s not a matter of if you’ll have a termite issue, but when. Thus, when it comes to termites, ignorance certainly isn’t bliss. The key to preventing costly damage is to identify an infestation and treat it right away. While the pests themselves aren’t always easy to spot, there are a few common signs that they’re around:
- Discarded wings: Look for tiny, paper-like wings, left by “swarming” termites after they mate.
- Droppings (frass): Termite droppings called “frass” look like small piles of sawdust and are typically found near exterior walls and windows.
- Mud tubes: Used to travel between their colony hub and your home, round tunnels constructed of mud help subterranean termites get to their food source without coming above ground.
If you’re still not sure if termites are around, or you would like a professional inspection, contact Bug Out Service. We’ll determine the extent of an existing infestation and the risk of a potential termite colony moving in.
Bug Out Service’s Termite Treatments
Once termites are spotted, we’ll treat them with our Sentricon® System with Always Active™ Technology – a state-of-the-art termite control solution. This baiting system is designed to eliminate termite colonies in full. We’ll install small, underground stations with baits throughout your property, which minimizes the need to drill into your property. In addition, our routine inspections will monitor the impact of the stations until the termites are gone completely. On top of its long-term effectiveness for termite extermination and prevention, the Sentricon® treatment is also eco-friendly. In fact, it’s the first to be approved by the EPA’s Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative.
As your number one defense against termites, this treatment:
- Protects your home against existing and potential termite colonies
- Provides continuous baiting measures
- Is less invasive to your property than other common termite treatments
- Is environmentally-responsible – our dense baiting in the Sentricon® stations won’t seep out underneath your soil, it stays compact in the innovative systems
- Doesn’t require our technicians to come inside your home to monitor its effects, so scheduling is easy
When it comes to eliminating termites, we’re glad to offer renewable service agreements so you get ongoing protection from this destructive pest. Our treatments are always up to standards – we’re always in compliance with state and EPA requirements. In fact, our standards are so high that we even offer a $1 Million Repair Warranty for qualifying homes to protect your home or business against termite damage.
Termite FumigationNot all termites are created equal and thereby, treatments can vary. Depending on the species of termite or other wood-destroying organism, fumigation may be the best solution for your home or business. During a fumigation, you can expect our experts to:
- Calculate the amount of gas needed to exterminate the infestation
- Monitor gas levels to ensure success
- Take care of the health of the people and residents on the property
Protect Your Structure with Our Termite Services
Termites cause millions of dollars of damage to your Florida home or business. But, with quick detections and a treatment you can count on, you won’t have to worry. With Bug Out Service, you’ll get an inspection, followed by our innovative Sentricon® treatment to stop termites in their tracks or fumigation service to rectify your issues. Contact us today for termite services that keep your family safe and your structure intact.