We would like to personally thank you for allowing Tropicare Pest Control the opportunity to take care of your pest management needs the past 42 years. We appreciate the trust you have put in our team and it has been our pleasure to deliver the superior service you expect and deserve.
We are excited to announce that, on October 1, 2020, we entered into a new partnership with Bug Out to provide your termite, pest control and lawn services. With a 47-year distinguished reputation for providing best-in-class service, we know that you will benefit from this partnership with Bug Out.
Here are some important highlights of the partnership we want to bring to your attention:
- Our local telephone numbers will remain the same.
- You’ll continue to receive the same, high-level of service you’ve come to expect.
- All existing contracts, pricing and warranties will be honored.
- With this new partnership, you now have access to several new services, including: bed bug treatment and control, mosquito control and pest control attic insulation.
- Soon, you will be able to see pest control pricing, order new services, schedule your complimentary Total Home Pest Evaluations and pay your bills online via our payment portal.
“I chose to partner with Bug Out because we shared a common vision – to provide the best possible lawn and pest management service to our customers and 100 percent customer satisfaction along the way,” said Allen Morris, owner of Tropicare Pest Control. “I’m confident that, in addition to continuing advancing our vision, our customers will benefit from the new pest control options that these companies bring to the table,” Morris continued.
“We are excited about our partnership with Tropicare Pest Control,“ said David Joles, Regional Vice President.
“Bringing our companies together makes sense given our shared values and dedication to providing customers great customer service – joining forces benefits everyone,” said Joles.
As a way of welcoming you, we would like to give you two special gifts:
- $50 off any new annual service agreement that you currently do not have with Tropicare Pest Control.
- A Free 6-Point Total Home Pest Evaluation, including: Attic, Interior, Foundation/Crawlspace, Termites, Lawn and Exterior
If you have any immediate questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling the office. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to building upon the trust you have placed in Tropicare Pest Control over these many years – welcome to Bug Out.