The last thing any restaurant patron wants to see as they’re about to eat their meal is a pest scampering across the floor. Unfortunately, pest problems in restaurants are extremely common. The foodservice industry is under immense pressure to keep a clean environment in order to stay in business, and staying pest-free plays a huge role in that!
The exterminators at Bug Out know how to keep restaurants in the North Carolina area pest-free all year long.
Is Pest Control for Restaurants Necessary?
There’s no denying that pests in a restaurant are dangerous. They spread filth, concern customers, threaten food safety, and more. Some of the reasons why ongoing pest control for restaurants is so important include:
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and fleas.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Restaurant?
Our Restaurant Extermination Process
In order to keep your restaurant safe and open, it’s recommended to work with a restaurant pest control expert who can prevent infestations year-round. Our restaurant extermination process includes the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your restaurant pest-free
Long-Lasting Restaurant Pest Control
With years of experience under our belt, Bug Out knows what it takes to ensure restaurants in North Carolina pass their inspections every time. Regular inspections, preventative measures, and discreet treatments will ensure your restaurant or food service building is safe and free of pests. To learn more about our restaurant pest control, contact our team today!Back to Commercial Pest Control